Conference Hotel 2017
2017 Northwest Christian Writers Renewal
May 5–6, 2017 - Westminster Chapel, Bellevue, Washington
We’ve secured a special rate for conferees at the Fairfield Inn & Suites (Seattle Bellevue/Redmond), located at 14595 NE 29th PL, Bellevue, WA 98007.
The hotel will hold a block of rooms for us until Monday, April 17, 2017, at the great price of $109* per night for a room with either one king bed or two queen beds. That’s $71 off the standard rate!
Be sure to make your reservations prior to April 17.
General features include:
- Complimentary hot breakfast buffet for guests (Those not staying at the hotel may purchase breakfast at the front desk.)
- Well-lit complimentary on-site parking
- Coffee and newspaper in lobby
- Free high-speed Internet access
- Business center with computers and printers, plus copy and fax services
- Fitness center with cardiovascular equipment and free weights
- Indoor pool and whirlpool; towels provided
- Smoke-free policy
- Daily housekeeping service
- Sundry/convenience store inside the lobby, plus local restaurant dinner delivery available
- Nearby ATM/cash machine
- On-site coin-operated laundry
- Safe-deposit boxes at front desk
Guest-room features include:
- Luxury bedding - crisp linens, thicker mattresses, custom comforters, fluffier pillows (down/feather or foam)
- Work desk with desktop-level electrical outlet, office chair
- Individual climate control, including air conditioning
- Phone with voicemail and speakerphone features
- High-definition TV
- Alarm clock
- Coffeemaker/tea service
- Mini fridge
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Accessible entrances to the building itself, as well as to the fitness center, business center, meeting spaces, & pools
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible self-parking, on-site
- Accessible guest rooms, with 32-inch-wide openings
- Service animals allowed for persons with disabilities
- Self-operating lifts or sloped entry available for all pools
Again, the Fairfield Inn will hold a block of rooms for us until Monday, April 17, 2017, at the special price of $109* per night for a room with either one king bed or two queen beds.
Be sure to make your hotel reservations before April 17 so you can take advantage of this great rate!
Note: Rollaway beds/cots are not available at this hotel. If you prefer to make different lodging arrangements, of course you are welcome to do so.
* Hotel room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 14.4%) in effect at the time of check-out.